Ai Shi Yong Heng

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Yoz~ Hi~

This is my first blog. Nothing much to say. Heh.. May be I'll update more in the night. Now in School Com lab. Trying my very best to study for the test later:) Wish me good luck.

Now, very tired... Been studying for hours at home and in school. Hopfully i can do well for it. Lets talk about my plan for this week. Think i really need to study and focus on nothing but my studies.. Hahahaa... Been slacking around for weeks and sick for 1 month++ so must really put in 101% effort. Die die must do well. School fees expensive, thus can't afford to forward any modules.

Rather stress... Initially i thought i could handle everything well. But now, i need to put in more effort. Only realise that i have lots of tests and exams coming. Really just realise. Must have the sense of urgency before its too late:)... I'll do my best and not really worry about the result as, what i think is the most important is not the result but the process... As long as i tried my best, there's no regret.

After the test, will rush back, rest a while and preparet the test for this friday. Its like a memory test. Darn~ I hate such test. If its logic, at least i can understand and solve the prob in my own way. But its a memory test. Like how much u can remember = how much u score. Gosh~~~

I doubt i can score, but hope at least a pass. :) Like i said, the most important part is not the result but its the process. Hahahaaa... Its Total Defence day today. Just heard the siren. LOL... Don't think anything would happen here. Cause there's mutual respect for all and laws are strict here.. Doubt anyone would really wanna commit crimes. Even if they do, before they commit, they'er already arrested. Efficient Police here. But they left me some bad impression years ago. Hahahahaaa. Shan't talk bout that.


Anyway, how do you guys spend V~day? Me was sick and was at home... Instead of resting, i was taking care of my 8 month old niece... Hahahaa.. Though bit tired, but rather fun. She wont keep still and keep pestering me to carry her around... Thought I could have a rest when she sleep, but woke up after sleeping for less than a hour. DUH~ but its really fun to play with her~~ hahahaa...

Was studying during the night time today, came to school just for the Java interview... If i know its only interview, i would die die come yesterday and could sleep later today... Hahahaa... My test, 3:30... I'm in school by 9 and was free by 9:30... T_T... wasted so many hours in school... At least i can sleep more and study more in the night... Anyway, I'll do my best for the test~ YEAH~~~

Zhu You Qing Ren Zhong Chen Juan Shu
All couples to be together:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home