Ai Shi Yong Heng

Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Exams~ After Exams~~~

Been a while since I last blog~ LOL... Been rather restless these few days. Can't really focus and do something well... Either I can't concentrate or the weather is too hot. Boring...

Though exams coming~, I'm still having this happy-go-lucky mood... Hahahaaa... How am I suppose to do well? Actually, I have the sense of urgency... But just can't realy sit and study. Thats negative. I want to pass and do well... But I didnt study... Hahahahaaa... Ti Gong must bless me:) Yeah~

Been a long time since I last go to gym... Hahahaa..
My Plan fot this coming Holiday:
1. Bodybuild --> Gym 3 times a week
2. Music --> Re-Prac all the Dizi basics
3. Breed Betta Splendens --> Prepare more tanks for breeding (Hehe hope can be successful)
4. Read more non-fiction books --> Gain more knowledge
5. Learn Flash (optional) --> Just to equip myself with more tools:)

These are the 5 main ones... Actually really wish to go back play basketball, badminton and table tennis. But my leg injury. Hahaaa... Bit sad. Due to the injuries, i can't continue my favourite sports. BBall, sigh....

Anyway, no point sighing:).. Must be cheerful. My leg~ Even if can't recover, i would also go back and play bball. But must be extremely careful and not as vigorous. Yeah man. Life short, just do what you want and don't think too much bout the consequences. What's important is not the result but the process:) heheheh....

Tommorro my exams again. Yawnz. Boring... So many exams, hopfully that I can still pass well. Though this sem I'm really slack, I still yearn to score well. Not A's but at least B? haahahaa.

Anyway, its ben kinda late and I gonna do some workup:) See you guys real soon:) Yeah man~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home