Ai Shi Yong Heng

Thursday, February 23, 2006

感动

Watch some anime... A really old one anime. Though old, i still love the characters and the storyline. Though the ending bit saddening. Hahhaa... I'm just like a kid, supporting the hero in this anime. But this anime been with me since young. Since I was in primary school... Hahaa.

I think its worth everything to proctect the things you love... Even if it could cause the lost of my own life... : x Hahahaa.. But it certainly worth it:) Just like protecting someone you love. Hahhaa... Meaning, i'm those which the majority would consider silly... Willing to sacrifice for some something:) Even if the cost is life...

Anyway, I'm not really scare of death. Though I won wanna die now:) But when its time to face it, just face it naturally. No one lives forever... So in such a short life, Enjoy and do whatever is meaningful to the fullest... Heheh... Sounds easy but not an easy task. Lets say even if academically i didnt performed well, I must also look forward and strive for the better:) Not discouraged... Yeah... No matter what, try to stay cheerful eh... Thats life, even if u are doing something u don like, also must try to stay cheerful...

I'm bit blur now... Till now also havent sleep... But I suppose logically, i still talk sense? HAhahaha... Anyway, feeling bit blue now also.. The anime affected me. But also teaches me how to be a better person. To cherish whatever I have now:) Guys, also must cherish whatever u have now... hehe..

Its more hurtful to lose something than to never have it before... If u never have it, u might not know the pain of losing it... hahaha.... So cherish whatever u have now:) Life, people around you, oppotunities... Yeah... Look forward in life and move ahead... I'll eventually lead a carefree life... Yeah~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home