Ai Shi Yong Heng

Saturday, February 25, 2006

Yeah~~~

Yeah... I'm glad that finally i can study.. Though not much, but I did try to cover as much as possible:) Hahaha... Hope I can pass... Anyway, good news. Bedok North 85 there now got a new fish shop... Its kinda big, though they havent finish getting all the stocks, I still think its a potential shop which I'll patronise:) Hahahaa... Lots of Bettas. Quality one also:)

Went fish shop today... Though only for a while and only got frozen brine shrimps:) Hahahaa... Anyway, worth the trip:) Yea~~ Also went to play bball... Darn, my leg giving me prob... Hahahaa.. Still pain when I played... But my seems to lose all the skills which I had in the pass... Lay ups, dribble... All cannot make it... Hahahaa... Too long no play liao. But its a good experience... At least I know I need to do some training soon:) Heheheh... Really love Bball... Must re-train everything... Play as well as i used to.. No, better than last time:) ehehehe....

Now just like a newbie trying to learn how to play bball... I'll spend time training during the holiday... Also building myself:) Hehehehhe.. Not forgetting my musical side--- dizi!!! Pia~ hahaha... Was thinking of whether to give up music a while ago.. But never... Cause i had spend so much time and money in it... Passion is still there... What i need now is only Time and Money:) hahaha....

Cheerful me is telling myself that i must do my best in everything:) heheheh... Strive for the better tommorro... Havent sleep, i go sleep liao:) Yeah~~~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home