Ai Shi Yong Heng

Wednesday, March 08, 2006

抱歉

Yeah guys:) really sorry that havent been blogging... Hahahaa.. Was seri0usly busy for these few days.. Though i sleep Alot, but i did missed lots of sleeping hours during my exam periods... HAhahaa...

Been rather happy now.. Stress periods over.. can relax while.. Hahaa... But gonna really carry out my plans.. Yeah man!!! Hehehee... Went to the gym on Monday, still aching.. Whole body aching... I hope i can recover before the practice tonight.. Hahaha.

Did something meaningful... Quite a lot, shan't list out... But really been spending most of my time on my fishes and game.. Hahahaa.. Old game.. Though old, still helped me passed most of my time... Also been reading some of my old comics... Sigh... Getting expensive... Dragon Voice... Hahahaa...
About singing one.. Power of a devil but with a voice of an angel... Hahahaa.. Possible? Hmmm... Singing is fun... Especially we are singing without stress. hahahaa... Been listening to some oldies also.. Mostly by Fei Yuqing... Hahahaa... Anyway, another singer to recommend... Ken Hirai.. His voice is sweet... Songs like kiss of life, and others in his latest album.. Though been out quite a while, but the first song's melody and voice made me feel so sad... Hahaha.. Despite the fact that i totally don know whats the lyrics all about... Just made me think of the past... Memories... Hahahaa...

Todays plan... If my body recovers bout 70%, i'll go gym, then to school... Then buy fishes, and proceed back to the orchestra prac... HAhahahaa... Been looking forward to it.. Long time no play Orchestra songs... Hahahaa... Now got another new source of pressure... The performance on 18th.. Xiang Ling one... Stress... Hahahaa... Such a big event, will i spoil the whole thing? Hmmm... Not sure, but definitely, will be very serious with the prac... Heheheh....

By the way, really need to apologise for the slowly updating... My fishes are making me tired... Hahaha... Just imagine i need to spend about 2 hours changing the water for all the small small tanks... Hahahaa... But did promised my mom to fix the problem with the phone.... Hehehe... Anyway, today is Wednesday!! YEAH~ 4D~ Hehehehe.... Hope the number i buy come out... Yeah man... short of cash... Need to do some stock in for my fishes... Heheheh... I think i will also invest in a shelve just for my aquarium stuff... Yeah man....

Job~~~ I want a really part time job with flexible working hours.. Hahaha... Pay need not be extremely high... Just enough for me to buy Betta Splendens.. Then i will also invest in more quality bettas.. I hope my fishes will breed within this month... Heheh.. Spawn pls... Heheheh...

不负众望, 仍然会尽全力做一切...至于她...希望能过得比我好...:) Who;s that her??? Hahhaaa.... Well, let u guys leave it to your wild imagination... Anyway, i also don care bout how other peop look at me, so:p Yeah heheheh~~~ i shant turn in le:) Night all~~ Heheheh

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home