Ai Shi Yong Heng

Thursday, March 09, 2006

简简单单, 快快乐乐地过每一天

Yeah:)~~... Woohoo~, just done with my fish stuff... Bought new fishes again. Hmmmm, but that day, 1 shot 3 fishes died. Sian~ -.- So must stock up with some new fishes:) Heheheh... Today, saw my fishes spawned. Unbelievable:) Hahahaa... Actually got the chance to see the whole process... Yeah man... Lucky me:) I hope the fries can survive during this periods:) Heheheh... Really very happy to see them breed. Been spending so much time, but not getting any result till today.

Anyway, went to CO prac today.. But the attendance was not very good, thus prac was canceled. But still managed to prac bit:) Got part of the feeling, though not completely... Went to meet Jon after that... Also went to eat... Yeah man... Act quite alot... But sad to say, my body is still aching from the result of training on Monday... SO i probably cant go to the gym till tommorro:) Hope will be completely recovered....

Oh yeah.. Really pai seh... Asked Zhong Ming & Jonathan to come down CO prac, but then it was canceled... Seriously, my apology for that... :) Been really poor for the last few days... So I think i will stop spending so much on aquatic stuff...

I had started part of my holiday plan already.. So i think at least i didnt waste this holiday... Must really spend more time doing stuff more meaningful... Yeah man... Tomorro will be another day for me to do all the fish stuff... After this spawn, i will start to condition the next pair:) Heheheh.. Hopefully I will learn more through the experiences... Interesting stuff...

Oh ya... Hahahaa. Almost forget. Think i should ask you guys who read my blog to leave some comments ba... If not, this blog also equals to nothing... Hahaha... Pls leave some comments whenever u are reading my posts:) Hehehe thanks lot...

Seriously don know what to add on... So i think i will end it here.. So, goondnight, sweet dreams and sleep tight:p

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha..dun say i didnt leave comment hor..hee..btw..who's the ger ar?

5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home