Ai Shi Yong Heng

Friday, March 17, 2006

Yoz, havent been blogging again for quite sometime:) Heheheh... I'm back~
Yeah, been rather cherful.. Hahahaa... All the friendship that I have, i treasure all definitely:)
TCG, i'm back... This is the family where i truely belong to:) Hehehehhh... Though, havent ben meting u guys for almost 6 months, but in fact, i miss u guys eh:) Each and everyone of you:) All of u are just ilke my family members:)

Zhong Ming (Brother also, have lots common interests. Chinese culture also one of it.)
Yoong King (Known over 10 years. Very close brother:) Heheheh)
Michelle (Blur duck. Don know what is her IQ~ : x Wahahha)
Yi Hui (Know through Hanyun, but became one of us after some time... Close too:) Cheerful girl)
Anna (Easy going. No curfew so can always lame together till very late:) Heheheh... She knows lots my secret... Think must murder :X WAHAHAHHA)
HanYun (Sucker Fish, got lots curfew, also bit over emotional... Hahahaha)
Delia (Dabian LOL!!! Still blur about Zidane and Blanka~ Very jialat. IQ also very low...)
ShuYi (Another blur one. Think BDSCO, got too many blur people liao!!! Waahahaha...)
Chuti (My mei, long time no contact also, think she going TP... All the best:))
Yu Zhen (My mei's best friend. She and my mei must take neoprint every month one:) Close!!!)
Jeffery (Buay On one~~ Got any activities, don inform him liao la~ LOL!!! Stay just below me only... This mouse very scare of die one. Like to sing but then no confidence. Should join Superstars WAHAHAHAH!!! : X)
This are just the basic ones:) There are more, but then as i was away from this home, I'm not very sure about their personality yet:) Hahhahaha... But 1 thing for sure is that, they rocks... We will always be like this:)

Now bout what i have been doing for the past few days... Highlight is the EXPO chinese bookfair.
Went with Zhong Ming. Bought the book 孙子兵法 and one 笛子新曲集:) hahaha... So will have new songs to play le...But i am currently trying my best to understand the content in the 孙子兵法.. A very good book. But bit chim cause the content is written in 文言文. Hahahaa... Luckily got the simplified part. I suppose if i can understand the content, did be much more intelligent than I am now:) Yeah man... But i will also be more cunning : x.. Wahahahaa:)

感触
Things been happening around me. Have lots of thinking. XQ quited CO, performing today with Xiang Ling (stress!!!). Back to TCG, Met Boo and see his son (arrogant kid)... Out of these, think most unhappy one is see small Boo... Super arrogant. The way he taught percussion... ARGH! Though he may have a certain standard, but he's too hao lian eh. Bully my juniors and my peop in TCG!!! If it continues, heheheh, think i sure also show him my attitude :X!!! hahha... I won let my friends around me be bullied. Keep bossing around and scolding peop for no reason. Alamak, even we seniors also never boss around. We scold only when they are defiant... He scold for no reason... So, if he still like that, think i will ask my peop to hack him, ask him whack his old drum :X wahahaha..
Anyway, just got back my IQ test. It says mine is quite high:X WAHAHAHAHA!!! Mine is higher than average WOOHOO~ LOL... I also very hao lian... :X wahahh...

Then still got others, but i think its not really nice for me to reveal... So another let u guys imagine ba:X hahaha... I think i pissed most of my readers...


This week broke liao... Really broke liao, spent my backed up money and also bought some fish stuff... Now very broke... Also been spending lots of money on food... Hahahahaa... Ate alot, think i had gain weight again... Hahaha... But after this performance, i will build again... Heheheh... I scare injured fingers so been stopping a while... I'll be back to the gym yeah.... Hehehe... Cut hair liao, looks bit funnt, but after a few days, the pattern will be out hheheh...

I Think i will roughly end soon..
Most important is that I'm back with TCG... All my friends:) Yeah heheh... Will have more time to meet u all de:) heheh... See u guys and take care eh:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home