Ai Shi Yong Heng

Thursday, March 23, 2006

Yeah guys... Heheheh... Now whole body aching... I think I went too much for the trainng... :) Over-trained? Whole arm, and chest aching... Gosh, can't even do some basic movements... Pain...
Been really slack for the pass few days:) Lol... been eating supper regularly. Luckily today stopped already:) Heheheh... But really quite shiok... Going out late night just to eat... Life is really fortunate for me:) But very broke... How am i suppose to stock up my fishes? Hmmm... Hahahaa... Been really spending really alot on food...

Sian... Something i used to treasure had made me lost passion in it... It used to be a fun place.. A place for the gathering of friends, doing what we like... Also eating also... However, i think i kinda of lost the passion in it... Bit jia lat.. Hahahaa... But i think i will still be there la:) Though lost the passion... The feelings also no longer the same le... Was always looking forward to it. But now, just go because of going....

I will still treasure each and everyone around me:) Hahahaa... Though been busy with my stuff, i still treasure each and every of my friends:) Yeah~

I'm one who look at a thing from many angle... Or should I say i try to find as many possible angle asi can... But i think i have been kinda innocent in my thinking... Never look at things just from 1 angle... Now, i'm more or less in a kind of confuse state... Hahahaa... But i hack all la.. I'm also an happy-go-lucky guy... So, i don care bout the problem till i really need to face it:)

Think most of my close friends should know yeah:) Think i should end here today... Heheh.. I will be posting regularly.. Though not daily... But i try to post more regularly... So people, pls leave comments if yer reading... :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home