Ai Shi Yong Heng

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Yeah man:)~ I'm back... After so many weeks of slacking, I suddenly got the urge to prac my dizi:) Gonna pia all the songs:) 三五七, 秦川抒怀... Hahaha:) Got lots more... To be serious, havent ben practicing for sometimes le... Sian... Now gonna pia bit.. Friends around me are improving me... Only me deproving me: X.. Cant be that case.. If not, it'd be wasting my money eh:) Heheehhe...

Some of the songs which i dream to play well are 流浪者之歌, 故乡的圆月.. Hehehehhh... To others it may be kinda easy... But for me, being lost touch to dizi, it'd be hard:) Heheeh... And, I'm not that talented in music... Only talented in slacking and laming around eh~ OOPS~ hahaha...

Now, spending most of my time playing neopets... Hahahah... Trying to earn as much neopoints as possible : x...Think many peop will say i super lame la... So old le still play neopoints... ~~~ Hahah... Well, to be serious, I've got nothing better to do... Got use to this slacking life... Jia lat... Wondering how i'm gonna cope in the next sem.. But i believe i will still do my best...

Well, i think i should ends here.. Rather tired... hahahah... Yeah:) Hope to see u guys soon. Take care, 永保安康... :) Heheheh

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

4:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home