Ai Shi Yong Heng

Saturday, April 29, 2006

Yeah, not blogging for bout 1 week already... Hahaha... How are u guys? Hmmm, now super busy... Now gonna clean the CO room... FO camp and prac hard liao... Sian.. Hoping to start school, but things seem bit stress... Hahaha... Hopfully i can do well... Till now, i havent talk to much peop in my class... More of those 自我封闭... Good or bad i don know.. But at least i am doing what i am suppose to do...

Projects and projects... Yawnzzz... so much things to do... Hahaha... Been 2 weeks since i get a good night sleep.. But luckily, i am self disipline enough that whenever i feel like skipping lesson, i didnt... I still die die force myself to go... As i said, this is a new sem, theres no reason for me to skip... I;m not sick nor anything, just lack of sleep... So i am gonna do well for my exams and also manage the CO well :) Everything gonna be fine...

2 Weeks consecutively didnt sleep well.. Everyday stay in school till either 10 or almost 10 then go home... AHahaha... peop say i siao On but i guess its a good start... Now, must also pia academically... Cant only pioritise in CO... Heheh, what most important is that i really feel like home in SPCO... You guys rocks... Just like my family members liao:) heheheh This is all for today first... later going out for steamboat... Hehehehh yeah....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home