Ai Shi Yong Heng

Thursday, April 20, 2006

Hi guys....
Been rather high mood... Hehehh... But also kinda stress:)... Too much stuff to fulfil:), but will give in my best in everything eh~

SPCO
Now I see hope for it.. The committee are quite involved. Only a few are more of busy.. But I believe SPCO is also part of their life:) Though I'm suppose to lead the orchestra, but i believe I still have alot to learn... This will be the time when I'll fully focus in this orchestra... I will grow and learn along... Learn how to work with others... I've always been more of those who like to work alone... But its impossible for me now:) Hehehhe... And they are just a bunch of nice friends:) Yeah~ I hope the bonding will be even stronger....

This week is CCA week... This recruitment is crucial for SPCO... If the respond isnt good, i think it'll be the last year that SPCO will be under Mr Lee's baton : x.... So hope everything going smoothly... Heheheh...

There are actually a few aims... Just that currently I'm still not that confident.. I can only be confident when the number of actives members increased... To at least a 60 peop... But, at least now theres 2 confirm to join SPCO. ;p

Mr David also have quite high expectation... Or should I say as now we are taking over, so he wanna start as being more focus... But from what i see, he's kind of good to us:) Lucky bunch of kids we are.... Heheheh.... This the part which bit stress.

End of SPCO matters... Now is about school... Gosh. 1st day, programming liao... Graphic programming and java... Hahaha.... I need the book to remember the syntax.. But luckily my concept is more or less still there... As I said, i will work very hard in everything... Not only orchestra, also in studies.... Both are my piority... Now stress~~~

Gonna buy all the books if possible... Start studying on my own first:) Heheeh... Even if i cant score very well, at least try my best... All the best to me....

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

wa so fast 30 april liao ar? cca week over by then lo =p check your date..

5:47 PM  
Blogger AiShiYongHeng said...

Heheheh... pai seh eh... was tired... always blogged at the mid of the night....

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home