Ai Shi Yong Heng

Monday, April 03, 2006

良久没写了... Hahahah... So sian... Life bit sian now... Not working, no income, nothing much to do... A bit sian... Hahah... Thats holiday. Better faster get my diploma and work outside.. May be tough, but at least more or less got income...

Human = Born, grow up, eat, work, rest, old, die.... : x hahaha... Well, i am not suppose to be this pessimistic: x~ hahah:) Not really la actually... But been really slack... My brother Fook Yuen also forward module.. Meaning, 1 less brother in my class.... This really is a surprise to me... His result always can make it one... Just because of attendance...

Now should be the optimistic side...
Though now sian... But i had been around with my group of friends for sometimes... I realise the bonding not so strong... But least, its still there... Should be sad, but I'm happy instead... I thought I had been forgotten... But actually not... This made me realised one thing.. Though friends might not been contacting yer, but to them, u are always their friend...






Talking bout SPCO...
Now also sian of SPCO liao la... Attendance so jia lat... Every week prac also sian. No effect when combining... And nothing much to play and fool around liao... Lots peop piority not there.. This one understandable... Standard of SPCO not really high.. But then i hope at least the attendance is nt that bad.. Some seniors also quit le... Sian... meaning less people liao..
Now no YinZhi, no Pei Cheng +++ Meaning less fun... Steven also graduate liao... Lay Leng now also graduate le and she's working le... Meaning all may come back lesser... Sian ar~~~

Hopefully this time the recruitment can recruit many people, enthu and also stay near Bedok one:) Supper every Wed : x Wahahaah
Now Erhu no people liao... Liu qing also no people liao... Meaning no effect.... Sian ar~~ Hahahah... Hopefully SPCO will not be closed....

Now life also kinda confused... Alot of things.. Lazy to list out... Hahaha... I just don know what i want... And what others want: x hahahah~~~




Yeah... Holiday also ending soon... Gonna start a new Sem... This sem, i die die must pia... Since CO also sian liao, means i wont spend so much time one it... May be spend time on self- technique... : x hahaha... Meaning i die die must wake up every Thursday for school... No reason for me to lie to myself... Hahahaha... Must work hard.. Aim = University... Which one, i don know... But must see result also... May be my result also don allows me to go... But just do my best la....
Result is not the most important but process is.... Heheheh
Goodnight all:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home