Ai Shi Yong Heng

Monday, April 10, 2006

Woohoo~~ Been quite extreme... 2 days didnt sleep well.. Hahaha... Was awake whole night with my friend... Then went to Siong Leng and overnight again... Morning just go BBCO... Hahaha... Rreached home in the late afternoon... Sleep till night time, eat le then sleep again.. Hahahah..
Think this is how I sleep when i deprive of it:)

Yeah... Now gonna try my best to manage SPCO with my team of committee:) Hehehe... Though the current situation is very bad.. But will do my best... This break is ending also.. Gonna go back to school le.. Heheheh.. At least I wount be wasting my time....

I go sleeping soon.. Still not enough sleep... Heheh.. Thinking of Meeting Zhong Ming when i wake up.. Wanna try the food there... He said most of them are delicious... And had been there for more than decade:) 老字号... Must go there eat....

Hmmm~ Missing my group of friends in Changkat CC... Hahaha... Bit bad... I;m not helping with Boo's concert... But the songs there are old songs la.. So i think shouldnt be a prob to the peop.. Though I'm not performing, Jia You TCG... Hehehh...

Think that should be all for today ... Very tired... Good night all hehehh~

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home