Ai Shi Yong Heng

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Hi guys... Hmmm, CO camp is over.. Had fun too... Hahaha... All thanks to the committee:)
Basically, i wasnt around when the camp started... Hmm, went to Siong Leng for the performance. Was back by about 5... But I only see a few freshies... (sad) But then, the activity was best... Hahaha... Went for dinner, and KBOX!!!

Am I too welfare? Hahaha... Basically, I didnt collect any funds for the camp, but I subsidised lots of stuffs... For instance dinner and KBOX... Hahaha... But I believe i did the right thing:) Overall, this camp is consider a success ba:)

Hmmm... Slept whole day... Still very tired : x hahahah.... Now is the time to pia my assignments and also the Annual concert liao:) Must start planning everything..

现在的一切都不错:) 我喜欢现在,但可以更好. 珍惜所有一切...

Cheers:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home