Ai Shi Yong Heng

Sunday, May 21, 2006

Hi...
Havent been blogging again... Sian.. Nowadays, i totally have no time for body-building... Oh gosh... Hahahaha.... School work + SPCO + Siong Ling + BBCO = No more time... Hahahaha.... Hmmm.... What have I been doing?

Attending school and CO meetings... Lots of things to come again... Another training camp, and Annual Concert... And also another exchange programme... Gonna go Shanghai... Everything so cramp now... Stress... Yeah... I'm going to do my best in these aspect eh~

Hmmmm... Not sure what to write bout le... May be I'll be back tonight to write :)



Like I said, I'm back:)....
Just now chatted with a friend... Seems that she feeling rather unhappy.... Hmmm, hope yer are ok.... Don think too much ok:) Cheer up, we will be there for yer de... Yeah... Anything, just give me a call...

Been slacking too much le... Now must really pia in my studies le... Not as good as Year 1 Sem 1, but much better than Year 2 sem 2:) Heheheheh... I will try to work harder... Pls push me friends round me:) Yeah.....

Another thing which i think is rather funny... A CO is gonna perform at SCH... Hmmm, their tickets are much more expensive then those Professional one... And the songs are actually ok.. Mostly heard by others, but its still too expensive... I hope they can have a good respond... Jia You eh peop:) All the best~

希望一切都很好... 我周围的朋友都开心快乐... :)
TCG, miss u guys eh... Anytime we free, just go out have fun yeah:)

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i not unhappy la. haha. nice chatting with ya

8:11 PM  
Blogger XueQi said...

seeing that you have so much activities on, i feel happy for you that your everyday is so enriched. But remember to achieve a balance. :) i know you can, so continue working hard!

5:19 PM  
Blogger XueQi said...

I not copying yours. Even before i knew your blog i already used that template. nvm i go change mine. :) tc

7:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home