Ai Shi Yong Heng

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Heh... havent been blogging... Super stressed... Did my best for my assignments.. So i don care bout the grade also... though i don really have a good impression bout it... Heheh...I cant even believe myself that i had slept less than 15 hours this whole week... When a person is supposed to sleep 8 hours in just a day... And also, i can still attend school regularly... Legendary me... Wahahaa... But did suffered severed headache... Hmmmm....

Been extremely busy these few days... Busy is 1 thing, but if u are Stress and Busy at the same time... Horrible experience for me...

Friends around me are like slowly becoming more and more distant from me le... sad.... Jonathan went army le... Kai Xian going in also... I had also been pressed down by the assignments thus didnt really contact them... Ya...Pai seh eh guys, that time ask me out for dinner but i cant go.. Heheh...

Now holiday le, i will spend most of my time catching up with friends, and also study... Afterall, i wanna get good grades... Though don know whether i am able to... Ya...

I must also apologise to friends that i havent been contacting... Heheh.... Really stress till i can almost Ki Siao... hahaa... But i can still see peop slacking and chionging their assignments last minues... Arent they afraid that they might not make it? I was rather sad also la.. I spent so much time on my assignments, but i doubt i will do well for it...

Holiday also means crazy prac dizi... Heheheh... Yeah.... This is just a 3 weeks break... If not, i would also upgrade myself... Learn to use more software.. Like photoshop, flash and Maya.... Yeah, studying IT means must keep upgrading or outdated....

I wanna make it big in my life eh... Heheh... Yeah, also to bring joy to peop around me.... So, friends, pls keep in contact eh... Though not same school le, but afterall u guys are as close as my blood-ties heheh...




SPCO...
Stress... Bonding really there? Peop really coming regularly? Standard really improving??? Hmmm... These are the uncertainties within me... I don SPCO to be only a place for music, but also a place for friendship... Hmmm... Where peop can come and relax and catch up here...

Annual concert had also been postpone to Sept... Theres this coming performance on 13th of June.. Must start preparing le...

1 Comments:

Blogger XING fu ^ ZUAN shi said...

u long time nv contract me also.. tml is the day kx going in.. mi will be alone le.. feeling like cry out..haiz~ wat to do..

11:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home