Ai Shi Yong Heng

Wednesday, June 28, 2006

感叹

Hmmmm... 3 plus le... I still cant sleep... ~.~ What's wrong with me? :x
Been thinking lot... This something's wrong with me... hahah... What do I wanna achieve in life? This I really need to think bout this question... Feeling bit low now... The feeling of blue... Hahahaa.. Whats wrong with me... Haizzzz....

时间已过了良久... 心里有说不出的难受...
我到了这个时候还是一样... 夜里的孤单容易叫人悲伤...
我不敢想的太多, 因为我一个人...
已过了三到四年, 我还是没有忘记一切... 很多人也不晓得我在苦脑什么..... 只劝我别想太多. 但是, 当夜里来临, 当我闭上眼,我仿佛看见了从前... 有时, 我梦见你, 梦是那么的逼真... 我竟不想醒来. 沉睡里的我们是多么的幸福...

没有你的消息是在想念你... 不知进来过得是否好... 我想自己烦恼也没用... 希望时间能冲淡一切.. 虽然过了三四年... 我能肯定的一件事是,这辈子,我都不会忘记你...

顿时的感伤是否会恢复... 我是否能够追求到我的幸福与快乐?.....
一个人独自走在毫无方向的世界,等待着能引路的.....

晚安...

2 Comments:

Blogger XueQi said...

haha, blog so many times this month ah! Surprised sia! haha! Anyways you ah, can't help you in this aspect la! Why? Because i never been through ma haha, so i won't understand how you are feeling. But if very sad give me a call lor! You know i very on de ma hor! haha, friend got problem i will also try to help, so anything call me if you want! Why you got so many feelings bottled up! And always try to ask how i am doing? Sometimes get someone TRUSTWORTHY to talk to ok, not that useless shitty percussion guy in particular! Everything will be fine! I'll try to be more regular in spco! :)

2:41 AM  
Blogger XueQi said...

someone ingrateful lol..

12:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home