Ai Shi Yong Heng

Sunday, June 25, 2006

Stress!!!

Hi guys... Hmmmm... Been studying, but nothing seems to get into my mind. How? Lol... Hack care. I did my best, so relax eh... Though havent sleep.. Having test later... So gonna sleep pretty soon... Wish me good luck ba.. :) I've already tried my best to study so i wont really care bout the result... Yeah man..

What have I been doing???
Hmmm, been rather busy... Hehehe. Prac dizi and meeting Tsung Wei out for supper... At least 3-4 times a week... Lol... Then slack at a playgound chit chatting... Now very broke. How can I get more money... Hehehe... Ti Gong, pls bo pi me strike 4D... Yeah man... If I strike 4D, I would not be so sian...

What I want now???
A few new Dizi.
A new phone. (Current phone not much function, very sian)
If really possible, I wanna go learn car... Heheheh...
Good grades for my exam...
Best is that I can enter local Uni... Which I don really have confident... ~.~




Music is part of my life. :) I must say, without music, my life would be dull... Black and white world... So, heheh, I must pia in my Dizi also... Die die must improve and go to the next level.:) Yeah... Though havent solve the mouth prob, but I must say, I can't live without music. Yeah...
Hope to live in a musical world :p




In the future, I wish to migrate to Taiwan... Heheheh... Nice food and nice place. Too many things to eat le... And its a Chinese culture country, thus, I would get more resources in for my dizi... Yea... Places of interest also more.. So, if possible, migrate to Taiwan... New dreamland... Yeah!!!

Shall end yer tonight... must sleep le:) See u guys pretty soon:)

3 Comments:

Blogger XING fu ^ ZUAN shi said...

long time nv meet up with u all le...taiwan gt earthquake & typhoon si mah? y taiwan? china also gd place to learn dizi..al the best in yr dizi

11:35 PM  
Blogger AiShiYongHeng said...

Ya, long time no meet u le... Hmmm, when is Xian coming out? I think pretty soon eh:p

8:26 AM  
Blogger XING fu ^ ZUAN shi said...

erm..he everyday can come out de..

4:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home